The Court of Tiends on 13th January 1879 ruled that the Parish of Strathbungo officially extended from Eglinton Toll southwards to Crossmyloof
Station, comprising on the west side of Pollokshaws Road the whole area
to the Barrhead railway (with its branch line to the Terminus Quay),
from Maxwell Road on the north to the old Haggs Road (behind the present Titwood Road) on the south. East of Pollokshaws Road the parish had a triangle bounded on the east by Victoria Road and on the south by a rough line along the present Prince Edward Street to Pollokshaws Road.